I read 39* books out of my goal of 40 this year.
*I wrote a book for Nano and proofread it, which makes this number actually 40, based on this technicality.
I would have to say my favorite books for this year would be:
1. The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison
2. Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie
3. The End of Men and the Rise of Women by Hanna Rosin
My least favorite books of the year were ones that were actually pretty popular:
1. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
2. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
3. The Stand by Stephen King
I love SK, but I did not love that book!
Looking forward to another year of reading!